Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rams Offensive Personnel Packages and What We Might See
(07-06-2019, 11:00 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: On 90% of their plays, the Rams used 3 WR's, a RB, and a TE. I wonder if we'll do the same here?

Interestingly, with only 1 TE used...I wonder how we'd use Eifert/Sample/Uzomah?

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I'd guess the plan would be to use Sample and Uzomah on everything but 3rd downs and red zone packages.  Then you bring in the glass man.  

Eifert is such a tough question.  You know he's going to break if you overuse him, but he's such an unfair advantage when he's heathy, and Andy uses him well.  The temptation to overuse him is always there, especially when he's out there converting 3rd downs for you.  Until he's not....

Bigger question to me is who's the number 3 WR if Ross can't get his act together. My money is on Erickson. I don't think Malone, Core, or Tate are worth a shit. I used to think Malone would be something eventually, but his career thus far has been pretty discouraging.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rams Offensive Personnel Packages and What We Might See - samhain - 07-06-2019, 11:58 PM