Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rams Offensive Personnel Packages and What We Might See
(07-06-2019, 11:00 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: On 90% of their plays, the Rams used 3 WR's, a RB, and a TE. I wonder if we'll do the same here?

Interestingly, with only 1 TE used...I wonder how we'd use Eifert/Sample/Uzomah?

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I doubt we'll see the offense that heavy in a single package.

With Eifert, you can easily run 11 looks with 12 personnel.  Andy can then audible based on how the defense counters.  If they're in nickel, you use a traditional 2 TE look and pound it with the run game.  If they go to their 4-3/3-4 base, you split Eifert out wide and exploit the 1 on 1 matchup against a LB.

I read where Giovanni had been putting in a lot of work as a slot receiver in OTA's.  The Rams offense is all about running different plays out of the same look.  My guess is our twist on that will be to be able use the same looks with different personnel groupings to further confuse the defense.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rams Offensive Personnel Packages and What We Might See - Whatever - 07-07-2019, 05:49 PM