Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In case you forgot about Carl Lawson..
(07-08-2019, 09:09 AM)Au165 Wrote: Just in case people forgot about how good Carl Lawson is here is a mash up of him destroying left tackles. Obviously coming off the ACL he may not be 100% (Although today it's not uncommon to see) it is still worth remembering we missed him for half the season last year so that added pass rush we are getting back is kind of a big deal.

Also, this is a perfect example of why people shouldn't only judge pass rushers on sacks. In this video there are a couple plays he was 100% the cause of the sack, however he did not get credited for it.

I see Lawson is a young hungry guy who unfortunately got injured. Injuries happen in football. I am hoping he is back to 100% sooner than later. I think he can develop into a difference maker off the edge. I also like Glasgow for different reasons. I know another if, but when healthy also showed promise. I like the Wren pick to add to this group. 

Lot of ifs, but I am hopeful we see dramatic improvement with this group and they help our DB's by providing more pressure and keep OL off of of LBers in 2019. But, we need Geno and Dunlap to play like they have shown they can, I thought both had poor year in 2018.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: In case you forgot about Carl Lawson.. - Luvnit2 - 07-08-2019, 06:03 PM