Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2019 team and the 2 SB teams......
(07-17-2019, 12:46 PM)Bengalstripes18 Wrote: Realistically, I don't see a Super Bowl this year. Big reason being the offensive line. We are close to putting a good line out there, but we need these guards to develop this year. And, we need our future LT to develop and get healthy. Our linebackers need to develop too. All our rookies. I just don't see it this year. Next year if we don't lose too many players to free agency we can probably make a run. I do think we'll be entertaining to watch this year, but I really have concerns about the offensive line. Depth-wise, we are screwed if we have a tackle get hurt. We have an abundance of skill players. The hard part is keeping those guys around long enough to get the offensive line fixed.

How are we close to putting a Good line out there?

Hart and Glenn were bad tackles last year. Price was Terrible at Center. Miller was in and out of Buffalo's starting lineup due to poor play through his career. And we don't know who the starter will be at the other Guard spot.

We essentially have no starter that I'd look at and call even above average on the offensive line.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2019 team and the 2 SB teams...... - THE PISTONS - 07-17-2019, 01:15 PM