Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Football Gameplan's 2019 Bengals Preview
(07-16-2019, 10:06 PM)BengalChris Wrote: Nah, me?

I'm just wondering why no one is speaking up for the wonder boy when an analysis says that an undrafted rookie should be in Ross' spot.

Meh, on this board we tend to pick a late round or undrafted rookie WR and claim that he COULD very well give opposing DC's NIGHTMARES!!!!  Is Morgan in the running for the 2019 "Golden Binns" award?  Time will tell!

(07-17-2019, 10:29 AM)3wt Wrote: With you on this bfine.   It's the hope centered time of year, I'm going to milk it for all I can.  If he lived up to his measurables our receiving corps would be scary.

Oh man, it's happening already!  I really feel like it's time to get ready for football when we start talking about how amazingly deep our WR corps is and start using words like SCARY and NIGHTMARE...you can almost feel the chilly autumn winds blowing!

Brrr!!! If Auden Tate....er I mean if Morgan can be used to his potential we will have a scaaaaary offense that will give opposing DC's niiiiiiiiiiightmaaares! MWA HA HA *lighting and thunder effect*
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Football Gameplan's 2019 Bengals Preview - Nately120 - 07-17-2019, 01:00 PM