Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
At what point are you OK with a total rebuild
(07-19-2019, 04:55 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: I think they have seen that they can beat any team with Dalton when he is protected.  If would not "cut bait"  at this point.  I would double down on what I have, maybe go out and sign the LT that wants out of Washington, and see what this coaching staff can do with this roster.  My belief is that the team will vastly surprise the expectations placed on them by virtue of better coaching. The team could make the postseason and struggle if their paper-thin depth is tested with injuries down the stretch, but I would still go for it.

If you aren't trying to win, what are you doing in the game?

In 2015, they gave the eventual Super Bowl Champions everything they could handle in their stadium with a backup QB.  I think every team has depth issues and less than half of the league are honest contenders.  This team can contend.  

Well said Racer my brother, been a bit, makes me feel good to see your posts again.

I would like to get Trent but man, it seems like Westerman can only play LG well, so what do we do with Glenn?

Never played on the right side of the Line, Glenn.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: At what point are you OK with a total rebuild - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 07-19-2019, 05:48 PM