Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
At what point are you OK with a total rebuild
Obviously they're going to run it back at least one more time with this core. We'll see how that goes. We have a lot of skill position talent and a decent QB, but the line is in shambles and the defense hasn't replaced departed talent very well. It kinda reminds me of (gasp) the 90's.

Back when we had guys like Pickens, Scott, Dillon and Blake, but not much else. We're probably in a bit better shape than that, but you probably get the gist.

I'm fine with a rebuild if they don't win this year. Honestly, I expected my interest level to pick back up when we brought in Taylor, but the bland offseason outside of that kinda took away some of that luster for me. Then we lost Jonah, which was a pretty huge loss. Now we get to see if another staff can pull off a miracle with this shoddy o-line. I didn't expect this problem to last 4+ years.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: At what point are you OK with a total rebuild - Shake n Blake - 07-19-2019, 09:38 PM