Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
At what point are you OK with a total rebuild
(07-20-2019, 07:10 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I agree, Dalton isn't the problem with this team anyways...

Yeah, it all starts from the trenches out and I cannot imagine Mixon running behind a great Line. Could be amazing.

Just saw the latest fluff piece from Hobspin about Westerman though, we will see. Not like Glenn was even good at LT last year, let alone LG.

Doesn't matter if you have the body type if you do not have the technique to play LG. 

From what I have seen Westerman is a better LG than Glenn at this point even. Doesn't matter about size if you play like a wimp like Glenn did last season at times. Regardless of what a guy like Fred would say about pay, that doesn't matter either, have to perform well. Glenn didn't last season and I saw him whiff quite a few times where he should of pancaked dudes. All I want is the best five starting on the Line but I do agree that it seems Turner, Zac and Callahan want a big strong bully Line which I am all for as long as they play like it.

So that idea is out eh? lol

Agree. I'm really worried about the offensive line. Individually I can't look at any single player and be like...That guy is even average. They're all below average or worse.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: At what point are you OK with a total rebuild - THE PISTONS - 07-21-2019, 12:35 AM