Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
At what point are you OK with a total rebuild
(07-21-2019, 12:35 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Agree. I'm really worried about the offensive line. Individually I can't look at any single player and be like...That guy is even average. They're all below average or worse.

I suppose I feel OK about Glenn and Price. Glenn because he's done well in the past and I don't remember noticing him all that often last year, and Price because I'm expecting him to take a step forward in his second year. Neither is a sure thing admittedly, but I can roll with both I suppose.

For a guy that quotes PFF scores as much as you do I think you at least have to be willing to give Westerman a chance. My understanding is they've scored him very high and like him a lot - I think they've called him a guy they like to see more of and so I'm not going to necessarily throw in the towel on him just yet.

I do worry about the right side of the line. Maybe the coaching staff actually does manage to improve the play of Hart, but I need to see it before I believe it. I think there's a decent chance we see Jordan at RG. A lot of question marks over there. I expect Drew Sample to spend a lot of time lined up next to Hart as well.

My biggest concern is just depth, particularly at tackle. Not sure what happens if Glenn gets hurt. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: At what point are you OK with a total rebuild - NKURyan - 07-22-2019, 01:27 PM