Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
At what point are you OK with a total rebuild
(07-22-2019, 04:09 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: I get it, but let's not forget the turds Buffalo was rolling out there as QBs...not exactly quick-thinking, quick-release guys.  His job wasn't easy.  I hope he even return somewhat to form.  

If the Bengals get a great year out of Glenn, they could be set up very well, on the offensive side of things.  

I agree, a year for Williams to learn the playbook and get his entire body healthy was not ideal, but maybe he comes in fresh in 2020. I like Price as well, hopefully he gets better week by week and game by game in 2019. Hart is a mystery to me, he has 2 different OL coaches, 2 different head coaches showing him love so there is hope in my mind. Don't forget, he was signed prior to drafting Williams.

Glenn is more than capable of securing the LT spot so he may be huge surprise (most have written him off).

I can't wait for the fun to begin, I am not optimistic, but that will not stop me from enthusiastically rooting for them. I hope they prove me dead wrong.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: At what point are you OK with a total rebuild - Luvnit2 - 07-22-2019, 04:20 PM