Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
At what point are you OK with a total rebuild
(07-23-2019, 06:57 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: My thoughts exactly.  I have no idea why there was so much venom for him from Cleveland.  He took the fall when they traded off ALL their talent for draft picks.  Now that those picks are paying off, he is the devil?   I don't get it, but I agree that I didn't want him as HC, either.  I hope he gets another shot somewhere as an OC.  Maybe Buffalo...they seem to like ex-Bengals  Nervous

Yeah I don't get it either. The Browns did Hue dirty. They intentionally tanked for picks, ala NBA and MLB, then used Hue as the scapegoat for why they lost. He got 4-5 games to prove himself once the Browns were actually supposed to be trying. During those 5 games, Todd Haley was making every effort to sabotage Hue and the offense. 

I also agree that I wouldn't want him as HC, but he shouldn't be judged by the NFL on what happened in Cleveland. He should have a job somewhere as an OC or position coach.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: At what point are you OK with a total rebuild - Shake n Blake - 07-25-2019, 01:39 PM