Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MSN published a list 12 teams "running out of fans"...
(07-24-2019, 07:17 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: I tried to read your post with an open mind, which was hard with the first line.. Reds are going nowhere.. with the big spending going on in NFL , Bengals could move to a large city.  But your last line lacks any real substance.  For example how many stadiums have you visited for a judgement.

I have visited over 25 MLB parks and over 12 NFL parks and in just those parks the Reds are in the upper half for sure.. Bengals middle of the pack I have been to but I would say overall they are a average stadium at best

I can’t stress enough how the product on the field is beyond substandard. You can’t wake up for 25 straight season and flat out fail 19-20 out of 25 chances and keep your teams. That’s the reds and bengals current track records

I’m born and raised in Cincy. Paul brown stadium is awful. Gabp is middle of the pack. The reds stadium also faces the wrong direction.

The bengals won’t be in Cincy after the 2024 season

The reds are going to relocate as well. Both teams refuse to attempt to be mediocre
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: MSN published a list 12 teams "running out of fans"... - TopSix - 07-25-2019, 09:00 AM