Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
FootballGuys: John Ross Could EXPLODE!
(07-24-2019, 11:15 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Eh, it all depends Nately, we will see.

If Ross didn't score 7 TD's last season I would be right there with you regardless of him dropping the ball way too much. Him quitting on routes is what made me question him, if he gets comfortable look the hell out, big if I know but this is an Offensive coach we have now, not Marv.

But that's all he's done is score 7 TDS. That's pretty good I suppose, but Mike Williams scored 10 TDS on 60 something targets as a number 3 WR for the Chargers last year. Ross has mental lapses, and brick hands. He's inefficient as all get out. The guy is a top 10 pick. Those guys come in and contribute day one. They aren't supposed to be 3 year projects. I don't hate the guy (hated the pick), but he's been a severe disappointment. You can't blame Marvin either. John Ross deals with position coaches, and coordinators more than he did Marvin.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Couple of new stats on John Ross - McC - 07-24-2019, 07:45 PM
RE: Couple of new stats on John Ross - jason - 07-25-2019, 12:42 AM