Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
FootballGuys: John Ross Could EXPLODE!
(07-25-2019, 12:42 AM)jason Wrote: But that's all he's done is score 7 TDS. That's pretty good I suppose, but Mike Williams scored 10 TDS on 60 something targets as a number 3 WR for the Chargers last year. Ross has mental lapses, and brick hands. He's inefficient as all get out. The guy is a top 10 pick. Those guys come in and contribute day one. They aren't supposed to be 3 year projects. I don't hate the guy (hated the pick), but he's been a severe disappointment. You can't blame Marvin either. John Ross deals with position coaches, and coordinators more than he did Marvin.

I think the mental lapses lead to the drops, he had good hands in college with a terrible QB.

That is the thing, lots of guys like yourself hated the pick from the get go and I think that sticks with you.

He sure is going to have to blow up major to prove you guys wrong and I think he will.

Think Ross have been treated unfairly at times by people when he was injured and it ate on him.

(07-25-2019, 01:32 AM)treee Wrote: Hmm, I think I'll just remember that sick-nasty preseason reception and ensuing juke-fest LOL Hope ZT and crew can put him in the right position to make a bigger (and more consistent) impact.

Taylor and company will help him guarantee it and we should see more of those sick plays out of him.

Hopefully tons of them...

(07-25-2019, 07:23 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Meh, TO scored 10 tds in 2010 and we were fine letting him go.  On a more relayed note, I'm not saying we have to move on from Ross I'm just saying these stats put things in perspective IF ZT can't instantly fix the guy.  

As Fred has pointed out before, we have other offensive players who weren't driven into the 860th rank by Marvin.

TO was old and a cancer, nice comparison. Sarcasm
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Couple of new stats on John Ross - McC - 07-24-2019, 07:45 PM
RE: Couple of new stats on John Ross - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 07-25-2019, 11:48 AM