Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zac Taylor to implement game clocks in practice
(07-26-2019, 11:32 AM)Cicero Wrote: I suspect he was a victim of the Peter principle. He was really good at building a respectable team twice but never had the instincts, knowledge, and self awareness  to put them over the top. 

Yep, his in game awareness and ability to coach in crunch time was very deficient. I'll never forget that game I was furious gosh it's probably been 10 years ago now, time flies. Was it Rudi Johnson ? Anyways we had the ball like at their 7 no timeouts right before the half only like 20 seconds left and we run the ball up the middle. It gets stuffed for like 1 yard gain and of course the clock ran out and we didn't score. 

It's like come on Marvin, really ?? Had it been from the 3.... ok maybe catch em off guard but the 7 or 8 yard line. Geeeezzzzzh

I like so much about what ZT is doing, Nike Brown even commented the difference he's seeing in practice, film room, everything is just what was the word he used ? amazing
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zac Taylor to implement game clocks in practice - bengalfan74 - 07-26-2019, 12:29 PM