Poll: With Green down and Boyd the only proven WR, which WR(s) do you think will step up?
Ventell Bryant
Cody Core
Alex Erickson
Josh Malone
Stanley Morgan
John Ross
Hunter Sharp
Auden Tate
Damion Willis
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
With Green down, which WR(s) do you think will step up?
(08-03-2019, 10:54 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: One 7 catch game with 100 yards and a TD and the past will be a distant memory.

I hope he stays healthy and steps up big in 2019.

I have not seen it mentioned, but our offense can't be built around AJ in 2019 due to his injury. The only good news was AJ was hurt early in camp so ZT can adjust the offense if needed.

I can't disagree, but it is interesting that all a 3rd year top 10 pick needs to do is have a single good game and we will gleefully blame everything prior to that point on others.  Ross is sort of lucky that we are so down on Marvin and company that we are giving him a bit of a 2-year do-over.  This could blow up in his face if he doesn't produce under ZT now, though.  The excuses are gone.

No more crappy system that ruined him, no more doghouse keeping him from getting on the field and either being awesome or getting better, no more Jeff Driskel being a crappy QB, and so on.  All the excuses are gone, but alas, Ross isn't even practicing.  It's early, but this guy doesn't seem like he's going to hit the ground running.

Also, what happened to that race he was going to run where we were worried he'd pull his hamstring?  I assume that didn't even happen (hamstring issues, be damned).
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: With Green down, which WR(s) do you think will step up? - Nately120 - 08-03-2019, 11:50 PM