Poll: With Green down and Boyd the only proven WR, which WR(s) do you think will step up?
Ventell Bryant
Cody Core
Alex Erickson
Josh Malone
Stanley Morgan
John Ross
Hunter Sharp
Auden Tate
Damion Willis
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
With Green down, which WR(s) do you think will step up?
(08-04-2019, 07:46 AM)BengalsBong Wrote: I went with Morgan and Willis both guys are ZT guys so I think their skill sets should fit the new system well.

Alex Erickson looks good on certain routes but when he is running strait down the field and looking over his shoulder to track the ball or catch it he looks like a converted QB and not a WR. Alex has good speed in returns but it does not seem to translate to him playing WR.

Malone would of been my 3rd pick he has NFL size and speed. But is he going to be as hungry as two CFA trying to make the 53 man roster.

I can not vote for Ross since he has been sitting out with a tight hammy for over a week now. This is not an injury not a pulled hammy and coaches can not see a tight hammy so Ross went to the coaches to complain about it. A tight hammy should be able to be fixed in a day or two stretching the muscle out no reason for this guy to be sitting out still. He can point at trainers saying they have not given him the ok to play. He can say TJ Housh told him to not over do it and say ZT wants to ease him back in so he don't get injured. But at the end of his career he will have to look at himself in the mirror and that's who is to blame nobody else.

There's not enough to bash him about?  You have to just make shit up?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: With Green down, which WR(s) do you think will step up? - McC - 08-04-2019, 09:05 AM