Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is your player that has low expectations that you feel may surprise?
(08-02-2019, 02:07 PM)Junglejuice Wrote: Nick Vigil

If he can just be consistent he could be a good LB for us. He is often in the backfield or position to make a tackle for a loss but would get shrugged off by bigger players.  His speed and quickness are what the team needs.
Hopefully another offseason in the weight room has him a little bit stronger to finish the tackles.

(08-02-2019, 06:22 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Cordy Glenn

(08-02-2019, 06:53 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I am going with Andrew Billings, If he is healthy.  He showed flashes last year during preseason but I think he shows up in regular season games this year.

Fellas, what's with picking these known commodities as your "surprise" producers?

Vigil was playing great, and leading the league in TFL, when injury struck him.  I fully expect him to pick up where he left off.

Cordy Glenn gave up just two sacks at LT last year.  I expect more of the same sort of protection from him this year.

Andrew Billings has improved every year that he's been with the team.  I completely expect his his progression to improve linearly, just like he has the past couple years.

In other words, I highly doubt that their positive performances will come as a surprise to many who follow the team.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who is your player that has low expectations that you feel may surprise? - SunsetBengal - 08-02-2019, 07:11 PM