Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is your player that has low expectations that you feel may surprise?
(08-02-2019, 11:13 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Well, when you put it that way.....

Billings...   Hilarious

Okay.  I thought Billings was going to be dominant last year because of his preseason.  He did okay but did not dominate like I thought he would.  I was somewhat disappointed in him because  I thought it was going to be his break-out year, which lowered my expectations for this year.  But then again, the entire defense was disappointing.  That is why I picked Billings.  I believe it is his last year under contract and he will want to get paid.  

But if this is not accepted, I will have to go with Malone at WR.  I want to go with Ross.  I really do.  But damn, the guy is made of glass and I expect him to be disappointing this year.  I have NO expectations for Ross this year.  So if Ross is able to play 14-16 games this year and have an impact, then I would be not surprised but in shock.  Maybe I should go with Ross.... Hmm   

See, I have high expectations for Billings.  But Malone?  Now that would be a surprise.  I've been hoping that he would do something special, ever since I read Fred's talk of him.  Fred watches UT quite closely, and told us that Malone was talented, but under utilized at UT.  Fred is not the "be all end all" opinion on prospects, but I trust his judgement on teams he follows closely.  So, I think that I agree with you that Malone might be a good surprise candidate.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who is your player that has low expectations that you feel may surprise? - SunsetBengal - 08-02-2019, 11:21 PM