Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is your player that has low expectations that you feel may surprise?
(08-08-2019, 08:15 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Right now, they have Vigil at SAM, Evans at WILL, and Brown playing MLB. Brown is currently in the nickel with Vigil until someone can take that spot from him.  I'm sure this coaching staff will be giving Evans and Pratt every chance to win the job if they are capable.

The lost guy is Malik Jefferson.  Listed as third on the depth charts and possibly a cut.  What a waste of a pick.  Could have been Orlando Brown.  (And YES, I was begging for it to be before the selection was made).  Groan.  

I like that the coaches see what I saw a couple years ago, Vigil played his best game against Buffalo at SAM. I expect Pratt to win the job over Evans but Evans is big and fast with talent. Just want the best players to win out. I kind of think the coaches are just pushing Pratt really hard cause everyone seems to be raving about him and they don't want to just start him right away and give him a big head.

Agreed on Malik, willing to give him a chance with a new LB coach but if Tem doesn't think he is mentally prepared either it could be a wasted pick no matter how talented Malik is. At this point would of wanted Orlando over him too, remember you begging for Orlando in that draft.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who is your player that has low expectations that you feel may surprise? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 08-08-2019, 04:52 PM