Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Billy Price passed his physical....
(08-03-2019, 09:20 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Yea just leave out the interception part to spin a good yarn.

Everybody got on the bash Price bandwagon based on the one play very early in the season when he got his foot stepped on and fell backwards. I expect this season to be a lot different.

I mean, not really. Just because the interception is on his stat record, doesn't mean it's always his fault. The one in Pittsburgh was his fault, but a lot went wrong on that play to begin with. That, and it was an absolutely fantastic defensive play. I'm not going to ever knock on Andy for attempting to save a touchdown by tackling. One, he isn't paid to tackle. Two, he doesn't train. 

As for Billy. The first play from scrimmage (I believe it was) against the Colts, was entirely on Billy that resulted in a pick six. The same with the Browns game. Sure, Billy didn't stand on Dalton's hand and try to break fingers, but the snap was horrific. Simple as that.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Billy Price passed his physical.... - The Caped Crusader - 08-03-2019, 03:33 PM