Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Billy Price passed his physical....
(08-05-2019, 08:11 AM)fredtoast Wrote: I still don't get it.

What makes you think they rushed him back too soon?  Seems like no matter what happens you squeal.

Player comes back later than expected.  "Waa!  Waa!  Bengals are liars.  They knew he would be out longer."

Player come back sooner than expected.  "Waa!  Waa! Bengals are liars.  They know he is not ready to come back yet."

Well i cant read it for you or watch the video for you. I quoted the words out of his mouth and linked the video.

I think they rushed him back last year too. Thats probably partly on him being a competitor and saying he is ready. They rushed AJ back last year as well. 

Weird how it was a low ankle sprain for AJ. And Jonahs shoulder was just dinged. 

Like i said. I am a doctor. I have google. Google tells me the standard shoulder ding and low ankle sprain dont need surgery. Google also tells me plantar fasciitis needs some time to heal. 

And i am not even going to put a ln emoji on it this time because i am obviously being dead serious about my doctorate from google. Sad i have to point that out.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Billy Price passed his physical.... - NATI BENGALS - 08-07-2019, 09:13 PM