Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Billy Price passed his physical....
(08-07-2019, 09:30 PM)McC Wrote: Okay, Dr. Google.  I had plantar fasciitis  and an actual doctor hooked me up with a custom shoe insert and it started getting dramatically better in two days.  I'm not a professional athlete or even a Google athlete, but I am on my feet all day every day and I went from barely being able to do my job to feeling like a new man in a few days.  It's not necessarily that big a deal.

And maybe you need to become a Yahoo doctor because Price has been back for a week or so with no issues, so Google medical school might have steered you wrong.

Interesting. Good to hear. Our team docs took good care of AJs foot last year. So I am probably being a pretty big cry baby for over reacting pushing our first round pick through foot injuries two years in a row. 

Going back the Associates degree I have in NFL fandom most of the notes I took said plantar fasciitis has a major impact on NFL player performance. 

But hell he had like a month to heal. And what do I know. An NFL offensive linemen could probably be pretty effective playing through dumbass levels of pain in one of his feet. You know what they say, training camp practice matters more than anything so make sure you push through injuries. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Billy Price passed his physical.... - NATI BENGALS - 08-07-2019, 11:35 PM