Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Not Expecting Much 1st Preseason Game
Exactly why these games are played. Gives the team the ability to see their weaknesses and work on them. Plus, it also helps newer players get their shot and show what they can contribute. Are the W&Ls important? Traditionally, their not. However in our case it may be different. A new coaching staff must work now in managing the clock and game. With this being ZTs first year as HC, I feel he needs to pack all he can into the preseason. His whole staff does.

Where players are concerned, they need to learn each other and how each one will react. They need to be disciplined and stay focused on the basics. No razzle dazzle BS which causes injuries. We don’t need injuries period, but more so don’t need them accumulating in preseason. KC will also be playing guys who are just trying to make the roster. So very unlikely we start with a thud. TBH, the first preseason game, both teams usually look flat and unattractive. Again, it’s why they are played.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm Not Expecting Much 1st Preseason Game - HarleyDog - 08-06-2019, 07:26 AM