Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Burfict smackin' on the Bengals..
2015 was his peak. The playoff loss that year was hard on everyone. He wasnt as good the next year because he was trying not to get penalized. This team really unraveled in that playoff loss. Looking back, that should have been Marvins last year. Should have picked up sean mcvah as head coach going into 16. But theres still a chance this can work out in the next couple years. 2015 was marvs shot. He blew it. Marvin couldnt hold the team together in the final minutes. All they needed to do was not turn the ball over. If he was in control he would have told them not to fumble the ball—the only way we could have lost the game. If he didnt trust hill with ball security, he should put the ball in safer hands. Marv Lost control, but its hard to keep your cool in a game as dirty as that one was. Steelers really got in our heads after that loss if they weren’t before. And it ended with 3 years of losing football. I remember saying to myself i was done with this team after that loss. Actually didnt watch much in 16 bc i sensed we would fall off a cliff after that loss. But then i found myself getting a little hope going into last year before the injuries, and again this year. Taylor is our only chance of salvaging this aging core of players. Would be nice to see a happy ending. i guess we’ll see what happens. Marv did set him up with a lot of talented players. Burfict is past his prime though. His head isn't screwed on right. Too many concussions. Sad story. He’s a perfect fit for the Raiders. Wish him the best—hope he can find some peace in his life. Hope we can find a way to overcome this terrible injury curse too. Hoping to see a more mentally tough team this year.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burfict smackin' on the Bengals.. - Bengalstripes9 - 08-06-2019, 11:12 PM