Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Burfict smackin' on the Bengals..
(08-06-2019, 08:43 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I wonder how well everyone in that locker room is going to be getting along, once he starts getting penalized, fined, and suspended?

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/08/06/raiders-linebacker-vontaze-burfict-takes-shot-at-bengals/?fbclid=IwAR0huv7laZWQMNTe1lT0n4RxxPN8i6Thyh6FODuJfrH9ai0C5mFskF5U1iM

Yes, I realize that this should technically go into "Around the NFL", but since it's him, and he's talking about us, I figured it was fine to start it in here.

He is just trying to give the Raidas props, don't think he meant to diss his old team.

He loved this team when he was here and still has lots of buds on it.

Too bad he fell off a cliff last season, maybe it was an undisclosed injury like you were alluding to at the time Sunset but even then he looked really slow out there and couldn't even tackle well. I think Burfict is done honestly and will be cut by the Raiders once they see what we saw last season. Who knows if Paulie G can get something magical out of him but I doubt it.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burfict smackin' on the Bengals.. - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 08-07-2019, 12:21 PM