Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Burfict smackin' on the Bengals..
(08-08-2019, 10:01 AM)TopSix Wrote: You’re agreeing with me.   Just because Mixon/burfict did someone in college doesn’t mean what they would say now is incorrect

Burficts off the field and on the field issues don’t impact his ability to talk about his former teams shortcomings

Nor does it mean that what he says is correct.  

The fact that his behavior has been an issue for eight (public) years despite the welcome he had here and the mentoring he had from Marvin and Guenther would seem to indicate that he had the inability to control his behavior, or experience any contrition.   That would suggest that his perception of things is impaired.

No guarantee of either case.   I was so impressed by his abilities as a player, but so frustrated with the never ending problems that inhered with him, and disgusted with the low rent things he did to other players.  I would be very concerned about our players' health when we play the Raiders - especially after what he said.

And I'll be interested to see how long things in paradise retain their bloom after the honeymoon ends.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burfict smackin' on the Bengals.. - 3wt - 08-08-2019, 02:26 PM