(08-11-2019, 11:17 AM)impactplaya Wrote: Stock up
Hopkins
Tate
Finely

stock down
Driskel
Jerry
Phillips.

Love threads like this one, and your choices are dead on.  I will try to do someone different:

Stock up:

Hubbard- Didn't get home on any but looked like a beast.  Was straight up bull-rushing and was closing that edge very well.  I think he is going to have a huge season and end up being the steal in last year's draft.  

Billings-  Thought there was nothing in the middle, and he didn't have Geno next to him.  Actually flushed Mahommes out of the pocket a couple times.  This, as NT.  This, also, without Geno or Dunlap to help finish.

Tony McRae- Quality CB that held his own all game.  That position needs depth and the Bengals have it.  

Honorable Mention:  Drew Sample.  This guy is going to be our Swiss Army Knife.

Stock down (hard to drill down to just three):

John Jerry- Hope he is just an incentive to get more out of Westerman and he got the nod game 1 out of veteran status.

Malik Jefferson-  You aren't supposed to sell when a stock is low, but he looks lost and tentative.  At least he wasn't alone.

Mason Shreck-  Probably behind Jordan Franks and Cethan Carter.  Doesn't look like he worked out at all in the offseason.  Pudgy and slow.  Nice job pissing away an opportunity.  Buh-bye.  

Honorable Mention:  Lou Anarumo.  I am not buying the crap "we didn't want to show anything".  Your scheme looked beyond vanilla and your defense played with the aggression of a snail.  It was like Mediocre Marv and his inspirational addresses never left (on defense anyways)
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3 players stock up and stock down from KC game - SHRacerX - 08-12-2019, 05:16 AM