Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
3 players stock up and stock down from KC game
(08-12-2019, 07:17 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I thought Billings looked out of shape and slow. Even for a big man. They gave Tupou a ton of snaps, so I wonder the starting job is still up for grabs.

Also, Dunlap played. He actually took a costly penalty.

Billings looked just fine and broke through the STARTING oline twice, to disrupt and flush Mahomes; as I mentioned the other day (yesterday?), that if it was any pocket guy like a Brady or a Manning, etc., that would've been a sack or, barring a fluke play, OB throw.

Think Billings will have another good year (if healthy) and hopefully we can lock him up long-term, as it appears the light has gone on.

Too bad about Dunlap; he played what, 6 snaps? One of the was the penalty (though Glasgow/Billings/whomever it was, jumped at the same time as well).

Not worried about that jump though; our guys have been quite disciplined for hard counts, since the gaffe in 2010 by Sims (MJ in 2017 against the Packers was NOT offside, but they called it anyways).
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3 players stock up and stock down from KC game - Truck_1_0_1_ - 08-12-2019, 12:05 PM