Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
3 players stock up and stock down from KC game
(08-13-2019, 01:27 PM)3wt Wrote: This.  It was an unfortunate throw.  Bad throws happen to every quarterback in the league - including the best.   It was a bad throw, it was bad he got caught flat footed and didn't adjust.  No way around the fact that it was a bad through to a wide open receiver.

I agree with Crusader.  One of the things that defines a good QB is that they are mentally tough enough to come back after a mistake and make a play.

Do we really think that great QBs don't make bad throws?   Especially in the first live action of the pre-season?

I'll never forget a line, maybe it was Rich Gannon (this man has made some horrendous throws) but he said, "The hardest throw to make is often the open one."

I never played a down at QB, so I can't really say for certain. It could be something, which I think Dalton kinda alluded to, that you see it and you overthink it.

I just want Dalton confident. From what I've seen in camp and from the first game, he does look confident. I'm hoping that continues. It really depends on that line though.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 3 players stock up and stock down from KC game - The Caped Crusader - 08-13-2019, 02:41 PM