Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you looking for in the Skins game?
(08-13-2019, 07:04 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Personally:

See if Pratt moves forward

Maybe Ross taking a snap or 2

Finley getting more PT than Driskel

Who we trot out as the starting oline

Geez there's so many possible answers I don't know which one to pick, so I guess I have to list them.

1. Special team being special again, let alone not muffing the ball. (Nothing like last week's performance ever happened under Marvin - just saying). Who ever heard of an NFL punt return team muffing the ball 3 times in one game and losing two of them? I don't believe I've ever seen that before.
2. Running game that resembles one that gets yards. We all would like to see Mixon lead the league in rushing so might as well get that thing going this weekend. Play action doesn't do much for an offense if the running game isn't getting yards.
3. A defense that tackles.
4. LBers who actually cover TEs and RBs and not letting them run free. Chiefs' TEs had a field day last week.
5. Sacks from the DL. There definitely was pressures last week, but the DL never got home, not even against guys who will be sitting at home on Sunday in a few weeks.
6. Dolegala getting some playing time. If he looked good in OTA, then let's see it.
7. Malone stepping into that outside WR spot and reeling in several catches, without running the routes wrong.
8. Another WR stepping up for that #3 WR spot. Boy Wonder's day-to-day injury status will last at least 3 weeks and he won't get on the field Thursday. Perfect time for someone to make a name for themselves.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What are you looking for in the Skins game? - BengalChris - 08-13-2019, 08:52 PM
Redskins game - PAjwPhilly - 08-14-2019, 12:19 AM
RE: Redskins game - NKURyan - 08-14-2019, 05:15 PM
RE: Redskins game - XenoMorph - 08-14-2019, 05:44 PM