Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Preseason Week 2) ***Bengals @ Redskins - GameDay Thread***
(08-16-2019, 12:17 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: So, my mini breakdown of the game. Great TD by Samples. Finley looked good. Erickson rocked that return. Replay is going to suck (unless its in our favor). We fans wine a little (but its ok, we are fans). ZT did better. The defense looked better. Dunlap wore a hat that was horrid (only for the dog - but Gramps would love it on a hot day of fishing- wish he would do it more on Sundays). A girl got wiped out. Eifert didn't get hurt. Ellis stood out with great talent. Vizcaino hit a 47yrd"er (he's not going to be our kicker). That seems simple.

We sucked on first teams. It was Washington which makes it worse. But a much better showing than against KC. I seen some good clock management which was cool (we didnt give up in the first half 2 minutes out). We still need a lot of work but we will get there. I drank plenty of beer and had a great time with the Ho (wife)! So, we will wait till next Thursday to experience the next level of improvement.

I would have more details but the wife, She talked a lot. Oh well.

I think it was 57 yards, and that was after he missed one from what...36 yards?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Preseason Week 2) ***Bengals @ Redskins - GameDay Thread*** - Nately120 - 08-16-2019, 12:19 AM