Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Westerman is considering retirement
(08-22-2019, 09:18 AM)jj22 Wrote: It's not your job to determine who's opinion is valid and who's isn't. Who are you again?

No personal attack on him. He quit on the team and had to be begged back. I just called it like it was since it was obvious there was no health issue, or family emergency. The dots connect to a fit being thrown because he wasn't handed the starting job.

Sometimes it takes nothing more than common sense and understanding human nature. You don't retire on a Saturday and then come back when the HC calls and talks you back into it without it obviously being fit related.

I'll say whatever thoughts come to mind on this forum with no thoughts of hurting someone's feelings who I wasn't even talking to or about.  I don't tell you what you can say or anyone else for that matter. If you don't like it don't respond to it. But don't try to tell me what I can think and post on a situation and what I can't

And I've never proclaimed to have or acted like I had inside information so that was a lame twist from those who disagree with my statements. I just speak my mind, as does everyone else on this board, and I respect everyone's opinion. Yall worked up over nothing.

Hmm, where did that news come from?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Westerman is considering retirement - jfkbengals - 08-22-2019, 07:52 PM