Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Players To Resign or not and all things 2020 Season.
(08-27-2019, 02:48 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Here is my list of guys to keep for 2020 and beyond. Iggy at SS, Galvis at 2B, VanMeter at 1B/OF, Senzel at OF, and Aquino at OF. I'm not sure about pitching. The bullpen can be revamped.

agree

And I'd add:

Suarez 3B He's been one of if not our best bats the last couple seasons and he's a decent 3Bman
Barnhart C He's a very good defensive catcher and has rebounded nicely behind the plate after coming back. No he's not gonna hit 40 HR's or drive in 100 but he can contribute at the plate at or maybe a bit above average C production.

I'm kinda on the fence about Ervin. He's not all of that on defense and although his batting average is still good his power is becoming more and more suspect ? I don't think he has the speed to leadoff or play CF and it hurts to have a low power guy playing a corner OF position.

Winker I'm about thru with, he's to inconsistent ! If they keep him as bench player I'm not opposed. 

I'm not sure I want to totally give up on Peraza ? He's still young (25) and only a year removed from a really nice season at the plate. If they can retain him at a decent rate so be it. 

VanMeter is listed at LF, is he our future LFer ? Does he have the power ?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Players To Resign or not and all things 2020 Season. - bengalfan74 - 08-27-2019, 12:08 PM