Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All the starters go Thursday Ross out
(08-19-2019, 12:14 PM)BengalsBong Wrote: Ross has been day to day since the start of this camp on July 27 that will be one month on Saturday. He will most likely not play in the last two preseason games so that will be 6 weeks of day to day. I would not cut a guy out there playing trying to improve himself for a guy that wont get off his azz to even try to get better or learn the system. Nobody has said how he is in the playbook or shadowing the WR group to learn this new system. If John makes the team this year he will play when he feels like it cause it is obviously he is making his own rules at this point if he makes the team. He knows the front office and or ZT wont cut him this year.

I'm pretty sure it has been REPEATEDLY STATED that is the coaches who are holding Ross out and not Ross making a choice.

Yes, the level of hate is bizarre and way over the top, but fine, people can hate on all they want.  But is telling the ***** truth about the ***** guy too ***** much to ***** ask?

"I hate the guy.  He insulted me personally by drafting himself #9 overall a few years back and he hasn't delivered so that gives me the right to tell any bullshit lie I want to express, for the millionth time, just how hard he offended me  by drafting himself that high."
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: All the starters go Thursday Ross out - McC - 08-19-2019, 12:26 PM