Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All the starters go Thursday Ross out
(08-19-2019, 01:01 PM)jj22 Wrote: It's never Ross's fault. Both coaching staffs barely let him practice. We've heard it was Marvin's dog house, and blamed Marvin for mistreating him and not "letting him practice/play", ZT fear of injury for not letting him practice and play. Holding him back while letting players who recover from ACL tears, broken ankles practice and play. etc etc excuses excuses. Eifert is more important then Ross and yet he plays.... EIFERT OF ALL PEOPLE!

Sooooo week one when Dalton throws to him (after he's missed so much time once again) and it's a pick because once again he hasn't practiced and has no rhythm with Dalton, runs a wrong route, falls down, it'll all be Daltons fault....

I already know how this ends for Dalton.

Yeah, the excuse list fans have come up with for Ross is one of the longest I've ever seen, and very few of them even make any sense at all.

But don't worry, "he missed all of training camp this year" will become one of the new excuses for Ross this season when he has his next poor outing. I can hear it already. Another excuse we can expect to hear is "it's a new offense and he hasn't learned it yet" or something close to that. The excuses have become so predictable. I won't even be surprised to hear someone say that "we should put Finley in to see if he can connect with Ross."

I like to disprove the excuses people put forth. Somehow that gets twisted into I hate the guy. I don't hate him at all. I just want someone to step up and be a top flight WR3. Alas, I'm still wanting this.

The Ross excuse makers will claim vindication when and if Ross ever has his first 100 yard receiving game. I can see it now, "see, see, see, it was all Marvin's fault, just like I said." And they will ignore the fact that Ross has only been slightly better than 6th and 7th round picks and UDFAs he's had to compete against. The team isn't even bringing in stiff competition for him.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: All the starters go Thursday Ross out - BengalChris - 08-19-2019, 02:09 PM