Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All the starters go Thursday Ross out
(08-19-2019, 04:16 PM)BengalChris Wrote: I don't know where those first 3 come from. There's no evidence that those things are true at all.

As for the 4th one, he has run routes incorrectly multiple times with the Bengals and he has given up on some routes, which we have all seen and Marvin even called him out on one of them, something Marvin rarely ever did with a player. When writers write about his "inconsistency issues" they are talking about his route running and possibly some about his hands. If a WR is consistently running his routes correctly and catching the ball, I'm not sure there is much else that could make a WR inconsistent. And, as I have said several times, his run blocking seems decent and he gets out and gets a body on the DBs.

I *still* would like to see him get it together and really take over that WR3 spot. But when he isn't practicing at all it's hard to believe it will happen soon.

Can you provide proof of these other wrong routes? The only one I recall is the one from the 2017 TEN game.
I do remember reading a Twitter post during OTAs this year that Ross appeared to run the wrong route or wrong cut, but it wasn't confirmed that it actually was wrong.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: All the starters go Thursday Ross out - ochocincos - 08-19-2019, 04:22 PM