Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All the starters go Thursday Ross out
(08-19-2019, 04:16 PM)BengalChris Wrote: I don't know where those first 3 come from. There's no evidence that those things are true at all.

As for the 4th one, he has run routes incorrectly multiple times with the Bengals and he has given up on some routes, which we have all seen and Marvin even called him out on one of them, something Marvin rarely ever did with a player. When writers write about his "inconsistency issues" they are talking about his route running and possibly some about his hands. If a WR is consistently running his routes correctly and catching the ball, I'm not sure there is much else that could make a WR inconsistent. And, as I have said several times, his run blocking seems decent and he gets out and gets a body on the DBs.

I *still* would like to see him get it together and really take over that WR3 spot. But when he isn't practicing at all it's hard to believe it will happen soon.

This is a perfect example of the nonsense factor.  You say multiple times but then turn around and say Marvin called him out on ONE. 

Seems to me you'd have to know what route he was supposed to run to know if he ran the right one and I have never really seen any way that anyone on this board would have that information.

If he's so bad and there's so much to actually criticize him about, why do people have to keep inventing shit to use against him?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: All the starters go Thursday Ross out - McC - 08-19-2019, 04:28 PM