Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All the starters go Thursday Ross out
(08-19-2019, 04:44 PM)McC Wrote: You might say he quit on the route but you could just as easily call it a terrible throw and a bad decision by the QB to even throw it. There were essentially three guys around him.  What chance was there for a completion?

It begs the question...is a receiver to blame if the QB makes a bad throw that will never be a completion?  Coincidentally, the same thing happened to Malone in that same game and we barely saw him again for the rest of the season.

I would expect the WR head to be in the game and attempt to break the bad pass up. Sure, the pass looked really over his head so you have to wonder...just bad throw or WR running the wrong route? If he's running the wrong route, that's 2 strikes on him, since he didn't look to be mentally into the play and they were only down 7 at the time. 

Like i said in the previous post, i'd like to see him turn into a legit weapon, but he has a lot of negatives against him right now and shouldn't have much room for error anymore. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: All the starters go Thursday Ross out - rfaulk34 - 08-19-2019, 05:18 PM