Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All the starters go Thursday Ross out
(08-19-2019, 04:28 PM)McC Wrote: This is a perfect example of the nonsense factor.  You say multiple times but then turn around and say Marvin called him out on ONE. 

Seems to me you'd have to know what route he was supposed to run to know if he ran the right one and I have never really seen any way that anyone on this board would have that information.

If he's so bad and there's so much to actually criticize him about, why do people have to keep inventing shit to use against him?

Marvin called him out for quitting on a route. Only time I can remember Marvin calling out a player like that in the media. Here's the link:

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/sports/nfl/bengals/2017/11/15/cincinnati-bengals-coach-marvin-lewis-john-ross-let-his-teammates-down/867194001/

If you think he runs his routes correctly, then there's nothing I can say that will get you to actually look at it. I don't care.

If that's all you can find in what I say about his stats and production to disagree with then, really you should be wondering about this guy and how much is really going to help this team.

I've never said we should cut him.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: All the starters go Thursday Ross out - BengalChris - 08-19-2019, 10:41 PM