Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All the starters go Thursday Ross out
(08-19-2019, 09:56 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Yep. His salary is HUGE and the Redskins would want decent compensation. And the kicker...it's not like he's some elite lineman any more. He's maybe above average AND he gets hurt.

He played 13 games last year. 10 the year before. 12 the year before that. 14 the year before that.

For all intents and purposes the guy is Cordy Glenn.

Plus, there's a good chance that our draft picks will be really high this year.

Agree on Williams he's older and injury prone. I don't think this team is close to being a contender keep the draft picks and continue to get younger and maybe rebuild if you decide not to extend Dalton. Jonah Williams is the left tackle going forward, then you have Price on a rookie deal and maybe Micheal Jordan develops into a good LG. If Hart's a disaster this season I would keep an eye on next years free agent tackles like Jack Conklin and La'el Collins there both young and have upside. Conklin was an all pro his rookie year for Tennessee and had a good 2nd year but has been battling injuries the last two seasons and the Titans didn't pick up his 5th year option. If Conlkin has a bounce back year maybe we could sign him. The Titans just signed Taylor Lewan has the highest paid offensive lineman in history and they might not have enough money to sign Conklin.  I doubt the Cowboys will have the money to pay Collins considering they have to pay Prescott, Copper and Elliott. Plus they have a ton of money tied up on there offensive line with, Smith, Martin and Frederick's making big money. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: All the starters go Thursday Ross out - lone bengal - 08-19-2019, 11:49 PM