Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All the starters go Thursday Ross out
(08-20-2019, 10:27 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Ross and denard have played the same amount of time this preseason

True, but Dennard is not on the "hate" list so no big deal.

Ross is attacked simply because of his draft position. Many hated the pick (I was at PBS and many of us booed) so he was already under scrutiny. Most expect a top 10 to 12 pick to be a super star. Williams will not be in 2019 due to injury and truth is many 1st round picks in year one were not healthy the entire 1st year of recent drafts.

To say cut him or trade him for nothing at this point is careless in my opinion. He has a guaranteed contract and is getting paid regardless. Trade you get a roster spot and rid of some of salary, but eat the bonus money on the cap.

It is preseason, I would love to see him out there so it frustrates me, but if he is on the field game one and ready, I am hopeful he can redeem himself under ZT's new offense. He is not a total bust, he did have 7 TD's with limited catches in 2018 so build on that in 2019 hopefully.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: All the starters go Thursday Ross out - Luvnit2 - 08-20-2019, 10:59 AM