Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All the starters go Thursday Ross out
(08-20-2019, 03:11 PM)fredtoast Wrote: ZT never said that.  I believe you are just making stuff up again.

Everything I can find Zac says he is "day-to-day" and that they are "not going to rush him back".  All along ZT has said is is very important to have Ross back by opening day and it looks like that is exactly what is going to happen.

You may be right, but as I said I sincerely doubt anyone will be floored if Ross doesn't suit up in Seattle. 

(08-20-2019, 03:15 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Except the Bengals never kept the fans in the dark about anything.  Taylor honestly did not know how long Williams would be out and as soon as they found they told everyone.

That is like the exact OPPOSIT of what the tobacco companies did.  They intentionally lied until courts forced them to unseal documents.

There is plenty of REAL stuff to criticize the Bengals over.  I don't know why some people feel compelled to just make stuff up like this.

Ehh, I'd ask Corey Dillion how much Mike Brown wants the truth to be known...but hey, new dey and all that.  I'm on ZT's side by admitting he's in a tough spot, that's all.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: All the starters go Thursday Ross out - Nately120 - 08-20-2019, 03:38 PM