Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All the starters go Thursday Ross out
(08-20-2019, 12:34 PM)jj22 Wrote: Then you'll look the way you looked with your "what are you talking about". When it was clear to everyone who....... read the thread.

But carry on.

Except I do know what I'm talking about.
I stated on the second page that Ross's estimate was 2 weeks since July 29.
ochocincos Wrote:The original estimate for Ross was he would miss two weeks.
Quote:There was a comment from JP that said this (which wasn't actually proven to be true with any evidence)
Quote:Ross has been day to day since the start of this camp on July 27 that will be one month on Saturday.

MC then said (also with no link to confirm)
Quote:I'm pretty sure it has been REPEATEDLY STATED that is the coaches who are holding Ross out and not Ross making a choice.

You then said...
Quote:So we've gone from day to day, to he's not injured at all it's ZT holding him back, to it was an estimated 2 week recovery?

The reason I said "what are you talking about? it's been an estimated 2 weeks since July 29" was because I was the first person who commented in the thread about timeline for Ross with the actual correct information, but others were saying things that were never fully reported. So I meant based on what the sources were saying, not what every other poster claimed to be fact without providing source. Basically, I'm saying don't believe everything on this board unless someone can provide you with a source confirming the statement. I was able to provide the source for my statement.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: All the starters go Thursday Ross out - ochocincos - 08-20-2019, 05:14 PM