Poll: regular season wins
0-4
12-16
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Record prediction.....open poll
(08-20-2019, 10:20 PM)NKURyan Wrote: It's a tough question, so I try to break it down in my head:
1) They play the NFC West, and I think they can realistically go at least 2-2 against that division.
2) They play the AFC East, and outside of New England I think they can beat anybody. 3-1?
3) I think they manage to finally steal one from Pittsburgh. They always seem to beat Baltimore at least once. Cleveland's still Cleveland. Can they get to 3-3? I think it's doable... I still think the division is going to be pretty mediocre overall.
4) That leaves a game against a bad Oakland team and an enigmatic Jacksonville team. I think they can beat both, but let's go with a split... 1-1.

That gives them a 9-7 record even if they don't necessarily upset any teams head-and-shoulders above them. Stealing another win or two somewhere isn't out of the question, either. Every now and then I'll see someone say that we have a tough schedule this year, but man I just don't see that at all.

So I'm going to start from that, say they lose a game they shouldn't, and say they steal a game they should lose... so 9 wins.

Well said, same way i feel just didn't go as deep into it. Us having a coach that was not a lifetime Steeler fan from right outta Pittsburgh also just might help and seeing how they pretty much always owned us with our last coach at the helm i think changes are on the way in this department.

Time to at the very least start splitting with these shitheads.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Record prediction.....open poll - 3wt - 08-20-2019, 02:55 PM
RE: Record prediction.....open poll - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 08-20-2019, 10:26 PM
RE: Record prediction.....open poll - 3wt - 08-21-2019, 10:48 AM
RE: Record prediction.....open poll - J24 - 08-21-2019, 11:57 AM