Poll: regular season wins
0-4
12-16
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Record prediction.....open poll
(08-21-2019, 12:12 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I just don't get the negative ways especially after the shitty coaching we have seen for years.

I like what i have seen from this coaching staff....

FOR ONCE SINCE WYCHE!!!!

Perhaps some may see calling our most successful coach in franchise history "shitty" and claiming we are instantly going to be better without a guy who at least got our woebegone franchise to the playoffs 6 times in 7 years as being negative.

I'm glad we moved on from Marvin, but the guy won 131 games here and apparently the optimistic take is that Marvin isn't fit to lick the boots of a HC who runs a good practice, compliments the hell out of Bobby Hart, and claims a guy who is going to miss the whole season is "dinged up."  Again, I wish we had moved on from Mavin sooner, but I don't see how me waiting to declare "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED" is particularly negative.  

(08-21-2019, 12:15 AM)NKURyan Wrote: Are we really going to call our brand new and incredibly young head coach a disappointment if he doesn't turn a 6 win team with a god awful defense into a 9 win team overnight? I'm just not sure I can buy that, sorry.

I know I'm not...then again, I'm not convinced ZT is already leaps and bounds better than Marvin.  I expect some sort of growing pains, because as enthused as he and the player and fans are, the guy got a huge promotion to come here.  He's learning on the job.  Thrown into the deep end and so on.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Record prediction.....open poll - 3wt - 08-20-2019, 02:55 PM
RE: Record prediction.....open poll - Nately120 - 08-21-2019, 12:29 AM
RE: Record prediction.....open poll - 3wt - 08-21-2019, 10:48 AM
RE: Record prediction.....open poll - J24 - 08-21-2019, 11:57 AM