Poll: regular season wins
0-4
12-16
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Record prediction.....open poll
(08-20-2019, 01:28 PM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: It’s going to be a long year. Too many injured starters already . Oline n Linebackers weak links.

I think LB can get by as long as no injuries to Pratt, Brown, and Vigil.
The OL situation has caused me to go lower in my original projection from after the draft.
I think there will be growth by the end of the year but I think this team will really struggle in September and maybe into October.

I see 6 losses for sure. LAR, SEA, and NE outside the division and probably at least 3 losses in the division.
I think one thing that really hurt SF last year was having a really tough schedule and key injuries. They've upgraded their defense, Garoppolo is back, and they've added Tevin Coleman who will pair well with Matt Breida and knows Kyle Shanahan's offense. I could easily see this being a loss too since there's a chance Bengals could be down both Green and Ross still on Sept 15.
Bills will be a grind-it-out game I think but CIN has typically played well against them so I think that's a W.
Toss-ups I think will be NYJ, MIA, JAX, ARZ.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Record prediction.....open poll - ochocincos - 08-21-2019, 02:00 PM
RE: Record prediction.....open poll - 3wt - 08-20-2019, 02:55 PM
RE: Record prediction.....open poll - 3wt - 08-21-2019, 10:48 AM
RE: Record prediction.....open poll - J24 - 08-21-2019, 11:57 AM