Poll: regular season wins
0-4
12-16
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Record prediction.....open poll
(08-21-2019, 02:20 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I'm not picking apart Taylor so much as I'm not seeing the picture that he is the completely opposite of Marvin and getting a HC who is the complete opposite of Marvin is exactly what this franchise needed.  And it goes back to you criticizing me for being negative. I think one could see "Thank god Taylor isn't Marvin" as a negative statement. 

But I get it...it's fandom.  The guys who left were bad and made us bad and the guys we brought in to replace them are good and will make us good.  Hopefully Taylor does well, because we're going to be looking for the opposite of him if he fails, I guess.  But really, going in with this notion that our coaching staff is solid gold could lead to players being thrown under the bus if things don't go great.  Time will tell, I guess.

EDIT - Also, keep in mind that I voted 8-8 and you voted 9-7 in this poll and I"m skeptical of the coach and you think he's the perfect fit.  Wacky.

It is wacky. Taylor is young, energetic, gets pissed when things aren't going right and you don't get why i like this over the old, tired, lethargic, stale dude with his arms folded on the sideline with a WTF look on his face. Honestly am surprised you voted 8 wins with this newbie HC lol
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Record prediction.....open poll - 3wt - 08-20-2019, 02:55 PM
RE: Record prediction.....open poll - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 08-21-2019, 03:07 PM
RE: Record prediction.....open poll - 3wt - 08-21-2019, 10:48 AM
RE: Record prediction.....open poll - J24 - 08-21-2019, 11:57 AM