Poll: regular season wins
0-4
12-16
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Record prediction.....open poll
I picked 6 wins, i do think thats the low. If we can stay healthy and figure out our oline we coiuld really surprise some people...i dont see us making a playoff push. but if cordy glenn can stay healthy hes a solid Left tackle. I really like michael jordan at left guard and he is only gonna get better. i think price if staying healthy can become a good center by years end. i love hopkins and i think he even right now is a better right guard than miller and i love to see him in place of miller at right guard... and i swear to you ive watched andre smith like a hawk this preseason and he has looked solid. i honestly would love to see a "may the best man win" at right tackle i think he could beat out hart and jerry. I doubt hart will ever be replaced until either an injury or he plays himself out of a job but IMO the best 5 on the oline would be Glenn, Jordan, Price, Hopkins, and smith if u asked me now.
then if pratt continues to impress and take vigils spot next to brown i will feel alot better about our linebacking group and i think we may have something here. its ambitious to think we wont suffer another injury setback but if by the grace of god we can and then get aj green back, both our offense and defense can be something. Mixon looks poised to be a superstar dalton imo has looked sharp...boyd is just an outstanding reciever couple that with eifert back lookout imo. On defense. our dline is looking like a top tier d line in the league with a nasty rotation and our defensive backs are gooood with depth. Bates williams kirkpatrick with jackson webb and dennard (healthy obviously) are top 10 dback group in the league. plus with the pressure up front again if we can stay healthy i think we can surprise some people and see something promising going forward.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Record prediction.....open poll - 3wt - 08-20-2019, 02:55 PM
RE: Record prediction.....open poll - 3wt - 08-21-2019, 10:48 AM
RE: Record prediction.....open poll - J24 - 08-21-2019, 11:57 AM
RE: Record prediction.....open poll - SadFaceBengal15 - 08-21-2019, 03:26 PM