Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Freakin Bengals Medical Staff
(08-23-2019, 09:27 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Sucking it up again.... just look at all those ACLs they rehabbed last year with players out there looking betyer than when they were injured.... just horrid Sarcasm

Injuries and recovery are not 100% on any medical staff. THey can do little to prevent them and in reality, it is the injured player's persistence to get healthy again that decides great or average results. A guy like Lawson decided the pain to recover quicker and make his ACL stronger and quickly was worth it.

The work put in (I know they are paid well) to rehabilitate a major injury is only as intense as the player pushes themselves. A trainer can try and push them, but the individual can make excuses or simply not do the extra work needed away form the facility. I tore my ACL, MCL and both meniscus and was told goal was to be able to walk without pain. I did therapy for almost 12 months 3 to 5 days a week at a facility. I did therapy every day at home twice (on therapy days, once at home and once at therapy) Because I wanted to be healthy and had no issue working at it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Freakin Bengals Medical Staff - Sled21 - 08-23-2019, 09:27 AM
RE: Freakin Bengals Medical Staff - pally - 08-23-2019, 10:57 AM
RE: Freakin Bengals Medical Staff - Luvnit2 - 08-23-2019, 10:41 AM
Freakin Bengals Medical Staff - ochocincos - 08-25-2019, 04:05 PM